September 30, 2020
In the latest episode of the KYND #StopTheBad Podcast, our CTO, Luke Wilson-Mawer and Head of Engineering, Paulo Ferreira joined Melanie Hayes to go back in time to where it all started, delving into some of the biggest challenges faced when building the innovative cyber risk technology, and give a fascinating glimpse into the powerful technology that powers KYND. Tune in now to find out more!
At KYND, we're always here to help! If you would like to find out more about how KYND’s pioneering technology can help protect your business against ever-evolving cyber threats, just get in touch.
September 24, 2020
Following the recent release of KYND’s research into "Fraud and vulnerabilities impacting the Top 200 UK Independent Schools", produced with Crowe UK and the University of Portsmouth's Centre for Counter Fraud Studies, we invited KYND's Head of Product and Operations, Tom Fry, and our special guest Eoghan Daly, Crowe UK's Director of Forensic Services, to analyse the disturbing findings of the research and share their expert advice to help you and your business counteract the increasing risks of similar threats.
The areas covered include:
- What exactly makes private schools a particularly attractive niche for cybercriminals
- Email impersonation scams and what steps to take to avoid falling victim to email spoofing
- The ever-evolving threat of ransomware
- The risks of running outdated software or services with well-known vulnerabilities
At KYND, we're always here to help, so if you're concerned about any of the areas discussed in our podcast, and want to know on how we can help your business stay protected - please get in touch.
July 21, 2020
In this week's podcast, listen to our latest discussion with Ben Duffy, KYND's Broker Expert, and our special guest Carl Oliver, Beazley's Cyber Underwriter, on why cyber insurance is no longer an optional luxury for businesses of all sizes, and how the right cover can benefit in bolstering your business' cyber resilience.
The areas covered include:
- Why cyber insurance is often seen as a low priority to SMEs
- The myth of SMEs' immunity against cybercrime, and the risks they're facing
- The steps organisations should take to mitigate the risks
- Key considerations for purchasing the right cyber insurance
At KYND, we're always here to help! If you would like to find out more about how KYND can help protect your business against ever-evolving cyber threats, please get in touch
July 2, 2020
In this first episode of the KYND #StopTheBad Podcast, Andy Thomas, KYND's CEO, and cyber expert and author Gareth Fraser-King joined Melanie Hayes to discuss the growing risk of ransomware attacks, how to understand exactly how cybercriminals can exploit an organisation's vulnerabilities, and what measures businesses should put in place to curb ransomware.
The areas covered included:
- What actually is ransomware and the ways it operates
- Real-life ransomware examples and its far-reaching impacts
- The most prevalent ransomware attack methods
- The steps organisations should take to mitigate the risk of ransomware attacks
At KYND, we're always here to help! If you would like to find out more about how to defend yourself and your business against the growing threat of ransomware, check out our recent blog.