- Why cyber insurance is often seen as a low priority to SMEs
- The myth of SMEs' immunity against cybercrime, and the risks they're facing
- The steps organisations should take to mitigate the risks
- Key considerations for purchasing the right cyber insurance
In this first episode of the KYND #StopTheBad Podcast, Andy Thomas, KYND's CEO, and cyber expert and author Gareth Fraser-King joined Melanie Hayes to discuss the growing risk of ransomware attacks, how to understand exactly how cybercriminals can exploit an organisation's vulnerabilities, and what measures businesses should put in place to curb ransomware.
The areas covered included:
- What actually is ransomware and the ways it operates
- Real-life ransomware examples and its far-reaching impacts
- The most prevalent ransomware attack methods
- The steps organisations should take to mitigate the risk of ransomware attacks
At KYND, we're always here to help! If you would like to find out more about how to defend yourself and your business against the growing threat of ransomware, check out our recent blog.